Download this latest build for PC and Mac.
Here's a more complete changelist:
- Added basic network multiplayer.
- Can specifically target a part of the enemy by right-clicking on that part.
- Added armor pieces that do nothing but provide lots of protection.
- Press F to make the camera follow your ship.
- A black hole is now spawned after 3 minutes. It's not very powerful, but will suck in stray debris. Whatever you do, don't touch the black hole!
- A massive asteroid swarm now spawns after 5 minutes. Good look surviving it!
- Ships now maintain some amount of thruster stability even as many thrusters are destroyed.
- Added a basic minimap.
- Added small and big cannons.
- A single enemy ship can now be spawned in the simulator.
- Added a new mode that allows you to directly control your ship using the WASDQE keys.
If you want to play multiplayer yourself, here's some basic instructions for setting up a match:
- On one computer, start the game and click the "Multiplayer" button once the game is loaded.
- Select the ship you want to play.
- Type a game name where it says "Host a game".
- Click "Create".
- On another computer, follow steps 1-2.
- Click the button matching the game's name under "Connect to".
- Repeat steps 5-6 for up to 2 additional computers. (Total of 4 max players.)
- On the first computer, click "Start!".
- Have fun!